N.O.V.A (Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance) was released by Gameloft in 2099. This was the first game from Gameloft to feature a sci-fi first-person shooting game for mobile devices. The graphics and gameplay were very good and it became very popular among Android and iOS devices. Due to N.O.V.A huge success, Gameloft decided to bring a sequel to this game. In 2012 Gameloft released N.O.V.A. 3 for iOS and Android devices. After almost five years Gameloft is back again with one more sequel to this game which is N.O.V.A. Legacy.
N.O.V.A. Legacy brings you the one of the best sci-fi FPS experience till date. You will play the first episode of the critically acclaimed N.O.V.A. saga. The size of the entire game is 20 MB, yes you heard it right.
Kal Wardin, our hero, is a retired N.O.V.A. veteran summoned once again to don his Mobile Armor Suit in defense of the Colonial Administration forces.
Helped by Yelena, his personal AI Agent, Kal must protect humanity’s destiny by entering the battlefield against alien invaders while uncovering the mystery behind their sudden attack.
A CONSOLE-LIKE EXPERIENCE ON MOBILE:
– An immersive shooter experience based on a renowned Gameloft FPS series in the same vein as Modern Combat.
– Craft and upgrade weapons, from powerful assault rifles to devastating plasma guns.
– Enjoy the original N.O.V.A. shooter experience with enhanced graphics and gameplay.
DEFEAT ALIEN FORCES IN VARIOUS GAME MODES:
– Story Mode: Delve into the plot and fight to uncover the truth about these alien invaders.
– Shadow Events: Defeat the aliens’ Special Forces in challenging limited-time events.
– Special Ops: Launch a strategic strike on unique alien formations.
TEST YOUR SKILLS IN MULTIPLAYER ARENAS:
– Deathmatch: Be the last one standing in a 6-player firefight.
– Customize your character with a variety of Marine and alien skins.
– Leaderboards and 3rd-person Death Cam replays.